THAI OYSTER SALAD (ZINC BOOSTER)
Book complimentary discovery call
Oysters are the king of zinc, amongst other essential minerals of the human. This salad is fresh and zesty, adjust chili to taste.
- 6 oysters
- Broccoli sprouts
- Butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cyder vinegar
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 raw birds eye chilli
- 1 raw garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- Add dressing ingredients into a cooking pan and cook gently for 5 minutes then leave in fridge to cool.
- Shuck oysters and seperate oyster juices from flesh, flash fry flesh in cooking oil of choice outlined above. No salt is required.
- Cut vegetables to fancy and place on plate, add oysters on top and garnish with corriander and parsley.
- Finally pour the dressing, sauce over the top and enjoy.