Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The Emotional Pillar
The emotional body could be said to be the dwelling place of the soul, whether that is literal or figurative. This may be compared to our house analogy as how one decorates their home. Interior decorations to make that personal touch to our humble abode, an inviting guest room or a charming garden. As with any house, they can be bright or gloomy, organized or cluttered, which correspond to our moods. These moods and how we think and feel certainly affect our wellbeing, as does the feng shui of a home affect how pleasant it is to live there. The emotional body may be seen as the sum of all our emotional experiences in our life & relates to our nervous system, touch, water absorption and the release (tears), our hormones and how we navigate our emotions. We can either flow with ups and downs or hold difficult situations that translate to difficult emotions inside of us, like blockages of energy (mostly to help protect us from dealing with the pain of that emotion). It is linked to the air element and therefore motion creates emotion, how we move such as standing up tall and proud has a profound effect on our emotions.
When in balance we feel in control, have safe boundaries, can deal with stress, we see the world through our true self.
When out of balance we are not in control, we don’t have boundaries, we can’t deal with stress, we see the world through our feelings, such as sadness, guilt, regret, scarcity.
Emotional Pillar care consists of:
- Identifying emotions and how one processes those emotions that may be linked to your current state of health and well being
- Learning the meaning of them through experiential techniques, to enable one to sit with the emotions for learning and growth
- Movement to release tension known as somatic healing
- Journaling: better out that in as what resists persists, it can about your day, your goals or emotions that come up, past experiences such as your childhood
- Strengthening our connection to others, learn to give to other what we want to receive and act in a way that is conducive of the emotions we want to feel.
- Listen more rather than seek to be hear, Giving more rather than wishing to receive, loving more rather than wanting to be loved.
- Practice forgiveness, this could be ourselves and others and does not mean we support negative behavior that we experienced but rather that we learn to not hold on to the baggage associated, or rather we let go of a specific outcome to enable us to move on and not be stuck at the peril of the person or situation at hand after the fact
- When I work with clients 1:1 I work to find the emotional root cause and then through various techniques sever those ties or help facilitate a re-interpretation of these feelings, to be able to digest them and sit with them rather than fight them or attach to them
Questions to ask oneself to get a feel for how balanced their emotional body is?
- How I’ve been feeling lately?
- Am I feeling distressed, disturbed, or worried about something?
- What causes me anxiety and tension?
- What makes me feel calm, happy, and at peace?
- Does anything from my past still affect me? What can I do to let go of my past?
- What are the questions I’m afraid of being asked? And why?
- What are my worst fears? How can I overcome them?
- Do any of my thoughts make me feel anxious or overwhelmed?
- How can I accept negative thoughts from taking control?
1 to 1 professional support?
Whilst knowledge is power, sometimes we cant do it alone, either there is too much information, we need someone to coach us, we dont even know exactly what our issue is, or we are dissatisfied with the service of the consultants we have seen thus far. If this sounds like you, worry no more and get in touch.
It is assumed a nutritionist will force someone on a diet, this could not be further from the truth. Rather we work to change how you perceive and eat food, learning about its many healing properties to lead to long term sustainable positive change in your health and well-being.
I will assess your overall health including your medical history
Looking into lifestyle & emotional factors that most practitioners wont
Individualize the protocol to implement suitable changes for you
You will be sent a bespoke eating plan
You will be sent a bespoke therapeutics plan if needed
Lab testing will be recommended if necessary
Finally follow up or pay-as-you-go appointments enable you to get the hands on one to one coaching with me throughout the healing journey
Book a free call now on my calender booker